LEAD Moline stands for Limitless Engagement, Amazing Discoveries and is built around these three objectives:
|Personalized Learning||21st Century Skills||Greater Access|
LEAD Moline is the product of a technology committee that met over the course of two school years. This committee's purpose was to address the following questions:
#1 - What will LEAD Moline do for teaching and learning?
- Provide students more access to technology.
- Better access to educational resources.
- More opportunities to integrate 21st century learning into the classroom.
- More opportunities for personalized learning.
- Create ties directly to the Operational Plan.
#2 - What will LEAD Moline cost?
- We gathered current student counts per grade level.
- We decided on the best device that will meet our students' needs.
- We determined what training will be required.
- We analyzed ways this can sustained and evaluated.
#3 - How do we implement LEAD Moline?
- We started first with out proposal and defined our goals.
- Focus our investment on people, not hardware.
- Emphasize professional development.
- Remain device agnostic.
- Tied to the Operational Plan
- We designed a phased approach that allows us to learn form the mistakes of the previous phase.
#4 How do we positively communicate LEAD Moline?
- We must enhance a positive culture surrounding LEAD Moline by clearly communicating:
- Purpose and goals
- Policy and procedure